Hi! I'm Michele.
I've worked, consulted and coached in the nonprofit sector for over 30 years. With rich experience with many local and national nonprofits, I know what it takes to lead an organization from all sides.
I'm guessing you are here because you're curious about deepening your engagement as a leader through group coaching.
Well, I've got 4 questions for you . . .
The First Question
Are you an ambitious nonprofit leader striving to increase your intuition and impact . .
yet you can feel isolated and overwhelmed, at times?
The Second Question
Do You Agree With These Statements?
- Leadership is a skill worth taking the time to improve and fine-tune
- Connection and vulnerability are at the heart of solving problems
- Generous feedback is a gift to be given and received with grace
- The path to improvement is where thinking and feeling intersect
The Third Question
Could You Use Some Of This?
Support. Camaraderie. Professional Development. Accountability.
The Fourth Question:
Are You Ready To Make These Commitments?
- Put down the burden of trying to do everything yourself
- Talk candidly about challenges, successes and tough decisions
- Hold yourself accountable to working on specific goals
- Dedicate 1 - 2 hours a week to developing yourself as a leader
- Show up with intention and presence
A Coaching Circle May Be What You're Looking For.
Coaching Circles bring a group of hand-selected nonprofit leaders together for 6 months of weekly group coaching sessions to deepen their engagement at work, address current challenges, learn new skills . . . and thrive.
Members are highly motivated nonprofit leaders seeking:
- Deeper Insights
- Quicker Decisions
- Heightened Self-Awareness
- Greater Impact
- Better Relationships
Coaching Circle members set personal and professional goals and are supported, coached and held accountable for reaching them through:
- facilitated group trainings
- "hot seat" explorations of real-time challenges
- coaching sessions exploring self-awareness, decision making, limiting beliefs, leadership postures, and effective feedback
Joining a Coaching Circle is by application only and requires a commitment of 4 - 6 hours a month for 6 months, as well as the willingness to embrace the norms of generosity, candor, support and safety for oneself and the other members of the circle.
Coaching Circle Benefits:
- One 60-minute Zoom meeting a week led by Michele Reiner
- Curriculum of assignments crafted to assist members in practicing targeted skills (includes readings, reflections and specific tools)
- A private, digital space for ongoing engagement with your Coaching Circle
- Text and email support from Michele throughout the 6 month program
- Access to reduced rate 1:1 coaching sessions with Michele
Coaching Circles run from the week of March 13, 2023
through the week of September 25, 2023.
There will be 3 weeks without meetings.
A full schedule will be shared upon acceptance.
$149/month | 6 month commitment required
Send an email ([email protected]) or schedule a zoom call.
I'd love to connect!
Ready to Apply?
Drop Your Email Below For An Application!